june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 4:17:19 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

The airfield bar is quiet that afternoon. A lone bartender polishes some cups and a few boots make their marks across the wooden floor. Photos and awards share the walls with public requests and modern posters. [break][break]
An old-fashioned jukebox sits in a corner like a moody airman, watching plane trails through the window ceilings.[break][break]
“You Captain Manson?”[break][break]
Yujin places down on the table a glass of bourbon and slides it over; the diamond pattern catches lightly on her callouses.[break][break]
“Drink while you can. You’ll be stuck with me for the next month or two, north of Icirrus.”[break][break]
She tilts her head slightly, to examine him from above her persistent sunglasses.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

n/a
he/him
june 12
fortree city
bisexual
pilot
cadet
single bingle
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @detroit
detroit manson
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:05:44 GMT
detroit manson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

[attr="class","nobodyimg"]

[attr="class","nobody-scroll"]

Detroit kept his eyes on the woman as the glass glided to his side, its contents gently sloshing against the rim. His sentret, perched on the table, came close to sniff, before she was waved off by her trainer.[break][break]

"Please, call me Detroit," he replied with the friendliest of smiles and brought the bourbon to his lips. How had she known it was his favorite?[break][break]

The aviator motioned for her to join him at his lonely table (pokemon not counting). Helena sat watching the dark-haired woman with curious, playful eyes.[break][break]

"If I'm lucky," Detroit continued, "they'll extend the both of our assignments for a few more months." He withheld himself from winking. Detroit loved the idea of indulging with a co-worker, but he was going to need more than a mere month with her. Perhaps he could talk to some people to make arrangements.[break][break]

"Should I get you a drink, too, Miss...?"

[attr="class","nobodyooc"]
notes n/a.

[newclass=.nobody]width:550px;background-color:#282828;font-family:arial;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody b,.nobody i]color:#cd7764;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyimg]width:407px;height:100px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/vinsmoke%20sanji/sanji10.png);border:#fff solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-scroll]height:230px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-poke]width:60px;background-color:#333;text-align:center;border:#444 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;margin:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyooc]border-top:#333 solid 1px;margin-top:10px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 3:52:31 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She wants to tease him—’As you say, Mr. Detroit’—but her glassy guard can only magnify a sunny disposition, and this blond was throwing some beams.[break][break]

Taking a seat, she rests her chin on her knuckles and raises an eyebrow. “What makes you think I haven’t already started?”[break][break]

Very, very faint is the hint of alcohol on her breath. It is one of many in the bar, all the heady scents and lingering smoke mingling into the humdrum of day-to-day life. [break][break]

Before continuing Yujin gives a nod to the sentret, always trying to push along any third wheels so that they keep up.[break][break]

To Detroit: “Yujin Ha. Interpol.” She extends a gloved hand for a handshake across the table.[break][break]

“Are you sure you’re lucky? It’ll just be us two on several long flights. Just us two in a cabin for a month, in the middle of the mountains. No one else around.[break][break]

You might find it... tiring.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

n/a
he/him
june 12
fortree city
bisexual
pilot
cadet
single bingle
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @detroit
detroit manson
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 21:45:24 GMT
detroit manson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

Classy, witty, a little smug—Miss Yujin Ha checked off all the boxes for the kind of woman Detroit considered dangerous for a working man like himself. He liked dangerous.[break][break]

"I hope you'll grant me the pleasure of calling you by your first name, too, Miss Yujin," he said as he took her hand, wondering what her skin might feel like beneath the glove. Of course, he would have to remove his glove, too.[break][break]

As she described their hypothetical situation, images flash before his mind's eye, especially at the mention of a cabin. And he was certain her last words were nothing but a challenge, one that he was more than willing to take up on.[break][break]

"What are we waiting for?" he beamed, immediately springing from his chair and downing the rest of the bourbon. Helena climbed up Detroit's body and claimed her spot on his shoulder. "I can show you my baby right now and take you anywhere you want. You're not afraid of flying, are you, Miss Yujin?" He unabashedly threw her a wink.

notes n/a.

[newclass=.nobody]width:550px;background-color:#282828;font-family:arial;font-size:9pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;padding:30px;border:#444 solid 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyimg]width:407px;height:100px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/vinsmoke%20sanji/sanji10.png);border:#fff solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-scroll]height:230px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobody-scroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobody-poke]width:60px;background-color:#333;text-align:center;border:#444 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;margin:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nobodyooc]border-top:#333 solid 1px;margin-top:10px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 4:03:22 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“I’ll allow it,” she says, every bit the mischievous cat tickling your legs with her tail.[break][break]

As they both rise to her feet, she throws back a grin. “Flying with you? Maybe I should be afraid.”[break][break]

[break]
Yujin hunches by the window, watching the world through the round pane of plexiglass.[break][break]

Once she accrues enough existential nihilism, she saunters over to the cockpit.[break][break]

“A lot of trainers would just fly on their mounts.”[break][break]

She raps the frame with a knuckle. “I like the metal, though. Feels safer.”[break][break]

And that’s how she slides into the co-pilot seat next to him, entirely unbidden, though at the very least careful not to accidentally hit a switch with her derriere.[break][break]

“So why be a pilot, Detroit?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

meulk

n/a
he/him
june 12
fortree city
bisexual
pilot
cadet
single bingle
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @detroit
detroit manson
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 17:56:02 GMT
detroit manson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

Detroit shot Yujin a glance as she entered the cockpit. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy riding my pokemon, too," he explained, eyes shifting back on the clouds before them. He wasn't going to mention that the jet was his secret tactic in getting women to sleep with him when all else failed. "I've probably wanted to fly since I was a kid."[break][break]

He reminisced of his days living up in the treetops of Fortree City and looking down at the people that seemed so far away. But then he'd turn his head up and see flying pokemon above and wonder what he appeared to them from up so high. His first experience on the back of a pokemon had been life changing for him.[break][break]

"It's freeing," he then said, noting a flock of altaria to their right. He silently pointed the birds out to Yujin and continued talking. "And I enjoy being able to go anywhere I want without the constraints of traveling on foot. I almost considered joining the Flying Taxi business! But I like being in control." He tapped his fingers against the steering device. "And I like providing my service."[break][break]

He flashed Yujin a smile, now throwing the ball into her court. "And what brought you to work with Interpol?"

notes n/a.

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 3:02:07 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She watches those birds fly by, wondering what sound they would make if they caught in the plane’s engines.[break][break]

“Your service, hmm?”[break][break]

One doesn’t need to meet the mischief in his eyes to guess at the kinds of services he likes to provide. But she faces them head-on, anyway.[break][break]

“I need the structure in my life,” she says honestly. “Being told where to go, what to do, having a goal and a cause. I was military before this, and the things I was working on—it was in demand by the International Police.”[break][break]

Without said oversight in her life, she felt small and frail. Like she was twelve again, wandering through the snowstorms of Mt. Silver. A hand had guided her out of that life once. She’s been chasing that hand ever since.[break][break]

“Besides, it has many benefits.” The somber moment is kicked to the side with an award-winning smile. “Like being here.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

meulk

n/a
he/him
june 12
fortree city
bisexual
pilot
cadet
single bingle
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @detroit
detroit manson
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 23:39:02 GMT
detroit manson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobody"]

The pilot nodded along with Yujin's words, silently showing he understood her wants. He appreciated the rules, even if he didn't always follow them. It was also a moment for him to gain a better insight of the kind of woman he was sitting next to. That, he internally told himself, was a delicate and important piece of information to store in the cabinet files.[break][break]

"Being here, or being with me?" he shot back cheekily, allowing his eyes to peel away from the windshield to steal a glance at her attractive smile. With a chuckle, Detroit shifted the plane into a downward slope for their descent.[break][break]

"Maybe it's too early for me to make a judgement call, but I think you and I will get along juuust fine," he then said, the cheeky grin softening into a friendly gesture. "Does this cabin we're staying at have one or two bedrooms?" His eyes flashed with interest as the lodge came into sight below, its remote location well-hidden among the snowy mountainside.[break][break]

He swore he had watched this plotline in a movie before. But he couldn't remember if it ended with the characters fighting for their lives in terror or happily finding love. Maybe it was both.[break][break]

"Promise me we'll have some fun while we're working," the captain said with a playful tone, but of course, he was completely serious in his request.

notes n/a.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP